Considering I have spent the whole month of January at home, as you might have noticed that did not mean I had much or any free time for blogging. The days and nights are still running together for me, although Luke and I have gotten out of the house almost daily, something that I definitely did not do as often the second month of my maternity leave with Kate. Since I don't want to look back and not have any record of how we spent January, here are some of the memories from this month in pictures.
 |
| Excited about her birthday cake... one of the last times she sat in her high chair before graduating to the table! |
 |
| My sweet two year old |
 |
| 2 going on 12... tech savvy Kate skypes with family and friends on her birthday |
The weather has been all over the place, anywhere from 74 degrees to 25 over the past few weeks. Luckily some of the nice sunny days have fallen on the weekend and we've gone hiking more than once with the kids. The warm glimpses of spring among the dreary cold days have been much needed chances to get out of the house.
 |
| This is the way to see nature |
I am convinced that Luke keeps getting cuter, he certainly is smiling, cooing, and growing chunkier everyday. Kate is still crazy about him and he is a good sport who tolerates all of her snuggle attacks.
Today we're wrapping up the month baking some brownies and getting ready for visitors to arrive. Tomorrow Luke will be two months old already, and I will do my best to get some monthly pictures of him and post again soon.
More great pictures. Your babies are too adorable. Looks like you all are having such fun with them.
ReplyDelete