It has been a typical busy week full of work, thunderstorms, a wonky teething baby, and recovery from the latest round of illnesses to hit our house. Dishes, laundry, and bills are piled up in my home as is usual by the end of the week, but I wanted to ignore all that and put up a quick post mainly to thank my ever talented sibling for designing my new header!
 |
| Thanks Aunt Claudia! |
The blog hasn't been about our move from the Bluegrass State to the Palmetto State in years and it was time once again for a face lift. Who are we kidding, the only reason most family and friends visit this little page is to see recent photos of the baby.... so, here are a few from this week.
 |
| A selfie to send to Daddy of his girls during Mommy's lunch break visit to daycare Tuesday |
 |
| Future construction worker? Kate loves to play with the blocks at daycare. |
 |
| Ehh... I don't know. Try the blue one on again. My little helper watching me get ready for work today. |
I can't believe the blog is turning 3 this month! When I started it in 2010 I had no idea I'd enjoy having it so much as an online scrapbook, journal, and photo album. I'm always flattered when I hear that people I've lost touch with have been stopping by to see how we're doing. Thanks for visiting and caring about us, I'll try to keep the updates coming!
I love the new header! I noticed it right away. I read your blog to hear about YOUR life, not just Kate's (though she is pretty cute). :-)
ReplyDeleteI like the new header too. Even though I wasn't as quick as Laura. I was distracted by the sweet pictures of Kate.
ReplyDeleteWow Kate already has cut some teeth, no wonder she was chewing on anything she could get in her mouth.
Give her and her Daddy kisses for me and I am sending you a one too. I imagine you can find someone to give you one.
Love the new header! Claudia is so smart! :)
ReplyDeletehaha! thanks friend :)
Delete