Wednesday, September 15, 2010

No deal.

Upsetting news yesterday... the buyer has backed out and our sale is not happening. After dealing with the shock and anger I scurried about unpacking some things to make the house look presentable again. Then the disappointment started to creep in as I realized that I am no longer two weeks away from starting this adventure and being back with Matt.

The timing was lousy, I had already given my notice at work on Monday. Luckily they will continue to let me work beyond the two weeks and spend some more time training my replacement.

There's an open house this weekend, everyone start praying! Here we go again...

4 comments:

  1. Oh, no! Don't despair; there's another buyer out there. Prayers are going out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that totally BLOWS! So sorry to hear about your fartknocker buyers. Hopefully you'll get another sale as quickly as you got the first. Any explanation as to why they changed their minds?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! are you okay? you know you can call us or come over any time -- we are here for you. You have a great house -- you'll have another buyer in no time. We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry about this. It is so disappointing. Matt called last night and we didn't know what to say.
    Wish we were closer to give you all hugs.
    I will be thinking of you and sending up prayers.
    Have a good weeekend together.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete