Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Couch potato confessions

How do I spend my lonely nights? The answer is in front of the TV. For the past few weeks I've been a Netflix addict staying up past my bedtime scrolling through the instant queue. However, this week fall TV is back and I can't wait to see all my favorite shows again.

One show stands above the rest though, and I'm most anticipating the return of what I believe is the funniest show on TV... Modern Family.
If you're not already watching this witty show you need to start tonight at 9:00 EST on ABC. It's hard to pick my favorite character, my first instict is to say Phil because his quips are great, but the more I think back on the hilarity of season one the more obvious it becomes that there's no one quite like Manny:
He's suave, subtle, sophisticated, and my pick for the funniest member of this whacky family. Who's your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, we love that show. And I can't pick a favorite either. I'd probably pick Phil, but Cam is a close second. When Phil jumped on the hood of the car I laughed so hard I cried. And when Cam was proclaiming to be a real man while preferring the champagne mustard and adding the garnish to his sandwich I lost it. Best show ever!!

    ReplyDelete