My most avid blog followers (Mom and Peggy) became so fed up with my neglect in promptly updating this ol' thing, that they all moved to South Carolina so that they wouldn't need to wait to see pictures of the kids anymore. And so, I have slowly let the blog slide into a forgotten corner of the internet. However, even if they don't need updates as often since they see us regularly, I still like having a record to look back on of our highlights during this chapter of life.
Here I am! Proof that I am happy, healthy, and soaking up some sunshine in style:
It was another lovely spring in South Carolina, weeks of low humidity and pleasant temperatures, and we took full advantage of our new favorite outdoor spot on Lake Murray. In fact, since I'm attempting to get this blog caught up, I'm sure you will be seeing many more pictures to come of us kayaking, canoeing, boating, tubing, and swimming. Stay tuned... maybe in 3 months there will be an update about what we did in May!





Geez girl you'd think you had a job or something. Thank you for the update. Love that I don't have to wait to see pictures of Kate and Luke because I get to see them every week.
ReplyDelete