Yesterday, my sweet Katherine Elizabeth turned six years old! We have spent the whole weekend celebrating this remarkable little lady who brings so much joy to everyone lucky enough to know her. We let her pick everything we did this weekend and it included things like donuts for breakfast, bowling, shopping at Target to spend her birthday money, and going out to dinner.
Kate is funny, smart, silly, sometimes shy, sometimes chatty, in charge, and very creative. Part of me wants her to be a six year old forever, or at least keep some of her six year old personality forever. The way she believes in herself, the way she imagines things, the way she sees the good in everything, the way a ridiculous joke makes her giggle, the way she dances like no one is watching- I love her and I am so proud of the thoughtful and kind girl she has become.
Happy birthday!
Happy 6th Birthday my darling Kate. You are wonderful, creative, and a heart thief. You are a joy to be around and I love you ever so much.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday BK!!!! Love you so!
ReplyDelete