I sure do love Thanksgiving! The thankful attitudes, the time off work, the turkey, the fun with family, all of it was excellent this year. We went to the farm and the weather was the best we have had on a Thanksgiving weekend in years which made for a memorable time because we could spend it outdoors. Matt and I went for a walk down to the lake, the kids played for hours in a pile of leaves, and three of us Four Wheelers drove around the property on actual four wheelers. After a few sunny days on the farm visiting with Peggy's side of the family, we were thrilled to also fit in a stopover in Russellville on Friday afternoon to see John's side of the family. It is such a treat to see Matt's cousins' kids playing with our kids.
 |
| Wade and Luke- brothers or just second cousins? |
 |
| Kate and Olivia- new besties |
 |
| Sunrise on our last morning |
I like how Thanksgiving makes me stop and think about everything that we have to be thankful for, because it is mind boggling how abundantly blessed we are every single day and how often I take it for granted. I hope you had a chance to hug some people you haven't seen in awhile over the holiday like we were lucky enough to do this past week.
It was a wonderful weekend, the weather was spectacular and getting to see everyone was the best. I know all the traveling is not easy, but I am Thankful that you all make it happen.
ReplyDelete