 |
| Go BIG BLUE! |
It was a great weekend to be a Wildcat fan in South Carolina, and a great weekend to be a Wheeler grandchild since Matt's parents were visiting and pouring extra snuggles and attention on our kids. The humidity has backed off and the pleasant temperatures that make me enjoy being a SC resident so much for 3/4 of the year have returned. Cool mornings and evenings, but warm, sunny and pleasant days are back and will stick around until next summer. This means we spend a lot of time outside and I love it... and I'm not the only one:
On Saturday there was a craft fair at our church and us girls decided to check it out. The highlight of the event was not the vendors or even the yummy food samples... it was the giant bounce house for kids (of um, all ages) to play in.
 |
| Exhausted after jumping their hearts out, taking a water break |
This week is Matt's annual trip to Las Vegas for Interbike and so far things are going smoothly. It helps that Kate is mostly in a sweet and helpful stage these days and Luke is a laid back little man. It's definitely double the work since Matt and I have always split all the chores and kid duties down the middle and it makes me appreciate him even more when I realize it. Luke had his nine month check up a few days ago and has been declared a healthy, happy, growing boy. I would have come to a similar conclusion on my own, but it's always nice to hear it and to reflect on how blessed we are that our children are developing normally and in good health.
 |
| 20 lbs. 13 oz. and a whole lot of squishy cuteness that can't be measured |
I am so excited that fall is around the corner and can't wait to make soup, wear scarves, light my pumpkin spice scented candle, and take walks with the kiddos in the crunchy leaves. I'm looking forward to many more lazy family weekends in the backyard, this one was just the beginning!
No comments:
Post a Comment