It's the most wonderful time of the year (to me)! I love the gorgeous weather, the colorful trees, the cozy food, and of course this year knowing that the arrival of fall means the arrival of Baby Boy is imminent.
 |
| Enjoying the South Carolina sunshine |
 |
| Taking to the trails |
 |
| She looks so small beneath the tall pines |
 |
| Devouring some homemade applesauce thanks to Uncle Adam (Laing picked them) |
The mornings and evenings are cool, but during the day we're still up in the 70's, wearing flip flops and shorts, riding bikes (Matt and Kate, not me these days), and leaving the windows open in the house. Fall really is lovely in the south. There are rumors of a polar vortex coming this weekend and I'm going to take the chilly dip in temperatures as an excuse to make some homemade butternut squash soup and snuggle my loves under a blanket on the couch. I hope you're all enjoying your fall too!
 |
Our Nature Lover and Expolorer- "Look Ma! I found a gumball!" (Don't let the hat fool you, it was not necessary, she just likes to wear it) |
No comments:
Post a Comment