How far along: 21 weeks
Best moment this week: A fabulous date night on an outdoor deck at a yummy restaurant overlooking the Lake Murray marina. My parents were in town (another "best" part of this past week, update coming soon) and the setting, food, and free babysitting added to a perfect evening.
What's new with baby: Kick, kick, kick... this one is an active, squirmy thing. Even Matt has already been feeling movement for awhile now. At my last appointment the midwife could barely get a read on the heartbeat because the baby kept moving away and was all over the place. Enjoy the roomy accommodations for now little one, it's going to get much harder to do somersaults very soon as you get bigger in there.
Mom is feeling: Tired but good! I actually blame the tiredness on chasing a toddler, not the pregnancy. I continue to forget I'm pregnant most of the time and hopefully I won't jinx it by saying that as far as icky pregnancy symptoms go... this one has been a breeze!
| I promise I'm not about to fall over. I apparently lean a bit while holding a 25 pound toddler and 15 pounds of extra baby weight in my midsection |
Wardrobe: I popped out much sooner and have been in maternity clothes for months already.
Cravings: Nothing comes to mind.
Missing: Sleeping on my belly. Good sleep in general, because I toss and turn restlessly all night trying to get comfy since my favorite position (on my belly) is out of the question.
Scared about: Adjusting to life having two children. Double trouble.
![]() |
| She's a wild one! |


You look like a skinny-minny to me! Can't wait to see you soon!!
ReplyDelete